Most commonly used for:
- Debris stopping during machining operations.
- Leak testing of pipework systems in commercial, domestic and industrial applications.
- Low pressure hydrostatic tests.
- On-site thermoforming of bends in ducting and conduit materials.
- Fiber optic construction projects.
- Debris and animal barriers for overnight protection of pipelines.
- Plumbing operations.
- Commonly used for stopping off pipes particularly where access is difficult. Frequently used for testing new pipes and drains.
- Range: 1 – 55” (25 mm – 1397 mm).
- Ideal for inserting through a small opening and then inflated to seal a larger diameter pipe.
- Range: 2 – 48” (50 mm – 1219 mm).
- Special stoppers to nuclear standards.
- Petrochem stoppers to resist hydrocarbons and petrochemicals.
- Heat resistant version up to 300˚C (572˚F).
- Range 6 – 48” (150 – 1200 mm).
- Cylindrical or spherical.
This is Succesfully Published in Worldwide Magazines, by clicking the logo you can read the article: