This weeks Product of the Week is our PurgEye® 600, a unique Weld Purge Monitor® Gas Detection and Analysing Instrument, which has been designed and developed to read from atmospheric level of oxygen, down to one part per million (ppm), breaking all technological boundaries in one instrument.
Key features and benefits:
- A full range of measurement reading from atmospheric concentration (20.94%), down to 1 ppm (accurate to 10 ppm). No other oxygen monitor has the ability to do this.
- Readings are indicated either as parts per million or percentage.
- Life time sensor will not need replacing or recalibrating.
- Large, full colour touch screen (3.2” / 81 mm).
- USB data logging capability with PurgeLog™.
- Internal sampling pump and gas filtration.
- Quick fit / disconnect, leak tight purge tube fittings.
- Control alarms that will activate in the event of rising oxygen levels.
Your best sales areas are your nuclear and your aerospace customers and any other titanium companies that might be welding in chambers or glove boxes. As always, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.