The Pipestoppers® Division at Huntingdon Fusion Techniques HFT® have launched new Rubber PetroChem Stoppers, for pipe stopping where access is difficult.
CEO Managing Director, Georgia Gascoyne said: “Our new Rubber PetroChem Stoppers are an easy way to stop the flow of gas or liquids along a pipe or duct. Each Stopper has a longer length than diameter, which prevents them from tipping over and losing their seal inside the pipe. They are also manufactured with a ribbing to prevent slipping.”
The Inflatable Rubber PetroChem Stoppers are manufactured from high quality materials, ensuring a long life span and are resistant to a large number of chemicals and petrochemicals.
The Stoppers are available in five sizes, which will seal pipes from 2” to 12” (50 mm – 300 mm). Each Stopper is inflated simply using the Schrader Valve.
They’re most commonly used for:
- Construction site drain testing operations.
- Debris stopping during machining operations.
- Leak testing of pipework systems in commercial, domestic and industrial applications.
- Low-pressure hydrostatic tests.
- On-site thermoforming of bends in ducting and conduit materials.
- Fibre-optic construction projects.
- Plumbing operations.
- Reduction of weld purging volume when welding headers onto stainless steel tanks.
The Pipestoppers® Division at Huntingdon Fusion Techniques HFT® supplies a range of Mechanical, Inflatable and Solid Rubber Pipestoppers® and Plugs to suit every application.
Made in Wales – Manufacturer of the Year 2019!
Huntingdon Fusion Techniques HFT® have a Worldwide Exclusive Distributor Network.
This Press Release is Succesfully Published in Worldwide Magazines, by clicking the logo you can read the article:
|Read the published article directly in the magazine OilVoice.|