Lightweight Inflatable Rubber Plugs are available from the Pipestoppers® Division at Huntingdon Fusion Techniques HFT® for sealing, stopping and blocking pipes where oils, hydrocarbons and petrochemicals are present.
Challenging pipe stopping conditions can cause major inconveniences but many alternative products are not able to handle such situations.
Luke Keane, Technical Sales Manager for HFT® said: “Our Rubber Plugs are manufactured from high quality materials, ensuring a long life span of each Plug. They serve many purposes for a range of different industries and are highly resistant to oils, hydrocarbons and petrochemicals.”
HFT®’s Rubber Plugs can withstand temperatures from -40°C (-40°F) to 70°C (158°F) and are available in sizes from 2 to 78” (51 to 1,981 mm) with each Plug having a wide degree of flexibility in diameter.
The Plugs are manufactured from high quality polymers including styrene, butadiene and isoprene.
Typical applications include:
• Blocking pipes, tubes, dams, inlets, storage tanks, manholes and channels.
• For use in water, sewage, fluid production (milk, beer, chemicals), petrochemical, pharmaceutical, gas pipeline systems.
• Restricting, diverting and bypassing flow during pipeline maintenance or modification.
• Keeping pipelines free of dirt and contaminants by capping and blocking the ends.
• Can be floated down pipes and stopped at a desired location by holding onto the inflation hose.
The Pipestoppers® Division at Huntingdon Fusion Techniques HFT® supplies a range of Mechanical and Inflatable Pipestoppers® and Plugs to suit every application.
Huntingdon Fusion Techniques HFT® have a Worldwide Exclusive Distributor Network.
This Press Release is Succesfully Published in Worldwide Magazines, by clicking the logo you can read the article:
|Read the published article directly in the magazine OilVoice|
|Read the published article directly in the magazine Wire and Tube News|