This weeks Product of the Week is our range of Flexible Welding Enclosures®, ideal for the welding of titanium and zirconium and also to prevent discolouration on stainless steel welds, eliminating cleaning and pickling costs.
HFT®’s Flexible Welding Enclosures® provide an inert atmosphere, as low as 10 parts per million (ppm), where a rigid chamber may not be economically viable or where space may be at a premium.
- Flexible Welding Enclosures® provide a purging environment for a fraction of the cost of rigid chamber.
- Suitable for industries including: aerospace, automotive, biochemical, medical, food, beverage, semiconductor and nuclear.
- The enclosures are manufactured with two pairs of glove ports as standard and the upper half of the enclosure is optically clear, providing an excellent welding vision.
- A transfer sleeve makes it possible to pass small parts in or out of the enclosure without affecting the purge quality.
- Special Flexible Welding Enclosures® are designed and manufactured to suit any purpose, including systems for complete robot manufacturing cells and laser additive manufacturing applications.